Wednesday, June 20, 2012


















Readers,
I have a new little journal style mini- comic for sale on my new Etsy page:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolTylerComix 

Here's the front cover and page 8 for a sampler.

Backstory: In 2009, I set up a book signing for "You'll Never Know, Book I: A Good & Decent Man" with my Dad at a place near his house - at the Historic Ernie Pyle Boyhood Home & Museum in Dana, Indiana. You know, Ernie Pyle, famous WWII correspondent. I figured we'd sell a million books at the festival, but it turned out to be a real dud. Nobody came. I felt so bad for Dad. Anyway, after he went home, I got out my little index cards and took notes on everything else going (or not going) on from our signing place on Ernie's porch.

If you purchase one of these (limited edition of 20), I will sign, add a little sketch to the back inside cover and mail it to you. Take me up on this deal, because soon enough I'll be back to a big project and won't have time for fun little gigs like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment